Support for Your Personal Success
“How do you lead authentically when your role is demanding, organizational dynamics are complex and the business environment is relentlessly challenging?”
Success comes from experience.
Real, seasoned experience makes a difference when coaching business leaders. My own experience has afforded me a deep understanding and knowledge of the complex challenges of leadership and management during times of constant change.
During my career as a Senior Global HR Executive, I partnered with, advised and coached executives and their teams around the world on a wide range of talent management initiatives. In my own business roles, I managed global teams across continents and was also a member of key executive committees and leadership councils.
Now, as a Certified Executive Coach, I leverage my corporate experience and passion for helping professionals maximize their potential. Supporting and motivating individuals to achieve greater effectiveness in their business roles – that’s what I do best. I connect quickly with senior executives and high-potential leadership candidates, guiding them to strengthen their authentic leadership style and deliver targeted results.
- Integrity, Empathy, Pragmatism
- Collaborative, practical and down-to-earth coaching style
- Use of assessment tools when appropriate, including: MBTI, Hogan, DISC, and 360-degree feedback interviews
- Focus on behaviors to raise awareness, help the client identify developmental goals and embrace change.
- Executive Presence
- Management Skills
- Communication Skills
- Transitioning into New Leadership Roles
- Increasing Emotional Intelligence
- Relationship Building
- Enhancing Leadership Skills
- Expanding Networks
- Transitioning from a Technical Expert to a People Manager
Creates Momentum For:
- Enhancing Leadership Presence
- Improving Performance
- Raising Visibility and Profile
- Improving Communication
- Increasing Self Confidence
- Identifying Blind Spots
- Focusing Time and Energy on the Most Relevant Development Opportunities
- Strengthening relationships
The client usually is already in a senior executive role, a candidate for promotion or a high-potential individual.
For a confidential consultation, please contact Mindy.
A typical coaching engagement runs 3, 6 or 9 months, following this basic model:
- Assessment of business and individual needs
- Personality assessment
- 360-degree feedback to set goals
- Customized development plan that addresses needs of the individual and the organization
- Initial coaching sessions scheduled as needed to identify goals and create development plan, then bi-weekly sessions during plan implementation
- Updates provided to key stakeholders as requested
- Support and questions answered as needed by text, phone or email for duration of engagement
Are You Ready For Coaching?
An ideal client is:
- Highly motivated toward a goal
- Open to feedback
- Willing to make behavioral changes
- Motivated to create momentum
- Interested in real, personal learning
- Willing to be introspective